Whole Life Insurance can protect your family for a lifetime, as long as premiums are paid.
- Coverage from $25,000 to $150,000
- Simple process – no medical exam in most cases
- Builds cash value
With a Whole Life Policy, you can protect your family for a lifetime.
Help provide permanent financial security and protection for your family. Whole Life Insurance covers you for the rest of your life, as long as premiums are paid.
Call 213-483-2659 for more information
M-Th 8am-9pm, Fri 8am-7pm,
Sat 9am-5pm ET
Benefit of “cash value”
- Premiuminsurelife sets aside money with each premium payment.
- The longer you own the policy, the more cash value you build.
- Borrow against it to help cover lost income, mortgage payments, education or other expenses.1 Or, leave it as a nest-egg.
Coverage that can last a lifetime
- Your rate will never increase and you can be covered by insurance for your entire life, as long as premiums are paid.
- Whole life is more affordable than you think, with rates that can fit your budget.
Build the plan for you
- Obtain coverage from $25,000 to $150,000 of insurance protection for your family.
- Applying is easy with no medical exam necessary, in most cases, for customers ages 18-50, for coverage up to $100,000.
Whole Life FAQs
What is whole life insurance?
It's life insurance that can financially protect your family for a lifetime. Premiums never increase. Cash value builds as long as you own the policy.
Who should buy a policy?
Many buy a policy to get coverage that will last their entire life, without having to renew. Also, cash value can help to reach financial goals.
How is whole life different than term?
Whole life never expires, as long as premiums are paid. You can own a policy for a few years or a lifetime. For term life, you decide how long you want a policy. Your policy expires at the end of a term. Whole life builds cash value, where term life doesn’t.