Paid time off
Our employees work hard and we recognize that they need time away from work for a variety of reasons. We have created a paid time-off program, which can be used for any purpose, such as vacation, child care, elder care, religious holiday, birthday, parent/teacher conference, doctor's visit, or sick leave.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
At Premium, we recognize that you have commitments that extend far beyond the workday, which is why we offer a variety of employee and family personal services. Our EAP offers professional, confidential short-term counseling services designed to help employees (and their dependents) cope with a wide range of personal, work, and family-related issues.
We encourage you to keep learning and growing. We offer in-house training on a variety of business-related topics, including an Online Learning Center that offers over 200 eLearning classes that are available to you 24/7.
We have a companywide dedication to the professional and personal development of our employees, and offer the following training benefits:
- Training on business, interpersonal, and job-specific skills
- Tuition reimbursement
- Assistance obtaining industry designation skills
Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
ERGs are networks of employees with common interests. They’ve been created for the purpose of fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. Our current ERGs include:
- BELONG – Black Employee Leadership and Opportunity Networking Group. The purpose of BELONG is to foster an inclusive corporate culture by establishing a sense of community within the organization.
- ENCORE – The purpose of Encore is to support the Premium LGBT community and its causes through inclusion, ally engagement, education, community involvement, and outreach.
- GROW – GROW is a company wide, all-inclusive group focusing on the development and visibility of women at Premium.
- Operation: SERVE – Dedicated to serving Veterans and their families, Operation: SERVE is a company-wide Employee Resource Group open to all Premium Life employees.